Add to Calendar
Here are some safety precautions we are / have been practicing at Wooly's which has been providing a safe environment for our fans at Wooly's:
- Masks are required when attending a show. If you forget your mask, you can purchase one for $1 at the door.
- We will be disinfecting surface areas regularly & washing hands regularly.
- Our employees will be in PPE (Gloves, Masks)
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the venue and in restrooms.
- If you are not feeling well, please do not attend!
- Please message us with any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for keeping our staff, performers, and patrons safe!
STRFKR has always been a constantly evolving entity, growing over the years from rambunctious beginnings in the manicured electro-pop perfection they exhibited on their last studio album, 2016's pristine Being No One, Going Nowhere. New single "Never The Same" is a hsarp left turn from anything the band has explored before, hitting hard with a minimal arrangement of acoustic guitars, stripped down drums and Josh Hodges' familiar weightless vocals all bathed in lo-fi production. The song is warm and direct, with twisting melodies and a straightforward delivery that highlights how vulnerable the band's lyrics can be. This kind of careful, hushed energy is new territory for STRFKR, and it's a risky move for a band loved for their exclamatory synth pop. Going out on this ledge results in one of the band's most immediate and rewarding songs, one that's strange and beautiful but as intense as a secret being whispered in your ear.
504 E Locust St
Des Moines, IA, 50309